Not is not Neo, Morpheus or Jesus, is just the return of the Punk. Rirou indeed wanted to share his story and do life coaching, he got certified and all. However, Rirou as a master punk wanted to do his way, and his way has always been quite different after all Rirou is different; and it’s ok to be different. So, Rirou simply said “I gonna be the opposite of every life coach out there”.
Life is about attitude, and the only magical formula is to follow your heart. So, Rirou never understood how many people claimed to have a magical formula if the only formula is to follow your heart and everyone is different. Anything other than following your heart is simply a formula for disaster, and Rirou knows because he tried. He tried so many times to fit in a box, but it just did not work.
Rirou got a lot of baggage (depression) by trying to fit in the box, since now is time to heal he came with a plan that would combine his inner child dreams and his adult dreams. If everybody wants to rule the world, Rirou wanted to Punk the world, so he created “The not so fashion show” where he could spread his wisdom.
PUNK THE WORLD
Rirou’s called his coaching method the art and science of life, that was actually the name of his last presentation. The science was simple, pure math and the art is from the heart and his art is what made the difference between him and other coaches. Rirou wanted to share his art, that many believed was an art to reinvent yourself, but the truth is that is the art of reconnecting with your soul. So, I present you the not so fashion show:
- The blog is the story of Rirou’s life.
- Life is a show, a show that includes the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Life is all about attitude, feelings and dreams. Rirou’s attitude was always Punk attitude, something he called the art of not working (do what you love and you will never work a day in life).
Rirou wanted to heal himself and also share his wisdom so he applied his own coaching methodology to himself. A mixture of a kids dream and an adult dream. As a kid Rirou’s dream was to learn the guitar, and as an adult his dream was to coach for free and Punk (change) the world. He always believed if people follow their heart to world indeed would be different. He decided to share his wisdom in the following format:
- The good: His jokes are pretty good and insightful.
- The bad: His guitar playing. Is pretty bad now but since his started playing Rirou really started to love himself, and getting better is a matter of time. Just like he did with Ironman and he end up winning one.
- The ugly: His singing is pretty bad, but also can get better (or not!). Either way is fun and is helpful. Is a metaphor of Rirou finding his voice.
The YouTube channel, Rirou the punk have three shows that consist in:
- Stand up comedy. In portuguese from now, but there is comedy in English on his blog, a satire from on the session “How not to be an asshole”.
- Midlife crisis TV with song covers, skateboarding and reality show.
- Talk show, but is still in the process, but in the blog there is the “case of the Mondays” interviews.
Now the final question is, why a religion? Well that is Rirou’s sin. He took it personally, but is also a dream to change the world. In order to do that we must go to the core of the issue, and Rirou believed that religion is the core of the issue, at least for him since in his matrix Religion is a big issue.
This project is runs on coffee, and if this inverted life coaching truly touches your heart you can buy Rirou a coffee (is not a donation). The message must truly touches your soul, meaning that you have been thunderstruck, to a point that you can see in your bank statement $6.66. Remember, what you do in this life echoes in the eternity. The project is run under the Go Luke Wygand Foundation INC a non profit organization, and when the cup over flows the profits are donated to Nemaline myopathy Research and mental health programs.
Rirou is either a genius or completly insane! Either way he will find out soon on later!