The big question is why? What is the purpose of Rirou doing all of this. Well, this sounds a little crazy. Since a little kid Rirou became fascinated with Iron Maiden, they were like gods to him and their music touch his soul like no other music. Well maybe ACDC since that was his first album. Around 7 years old he wanted to play the guitar and let his hair grow like the Maiden guys. That never really happened and Rirou did not say a word about it for years. On top of all that, the art Rirou wanted to do was considered evil. Well, due to that Rirou became an angry man. Rirou did not dream about being famous, he just wanted to rock, is that simple!
As a kid Rirou has always been fascinated with Star Wars and he said his first kid would be called Luke. As a young kid he wanted to have 2 kids a boy and a girl. The boy he wanted to call Luke, because of Luke Skywalker his favorite character growing up. That was something his friends reminded him not long ago.
Luke was born a natural Rock star and fan of ACDC. Rirou knew it that history could not repeat itself, not with his kids. So Rirou and his family didn’t think twice they ran to the hills, they ran for their lives and moved to Colorado. Rirou always trusted the metal gods…
Since Luke became a really big fan of ACDC, and Rirou’s wife said: “Boy you can turn any kid into a Rock fan”, which is true, he had turned many kids into rock fans during his life time. Just a side note Rirou does not talk about his wife cause she likes to be behind the scenes. If you are married, you know what he is talking about, she is the boss. Anyways, that was a sign for Rirou so he created a master plan after all dream without a plan is just a wish.
The master plan
Rirou’s master plan is simple; transform classical kids songs into punk song for kids and create some of his own, while learning his favorite songs in the guitar. This way he could change the world by creating punk rock songs for kids, and building an army of little punks. When those kids grow up, they can read Rirou’s holy E-books of the Religion he created and became his own Pope. That is Rirou’s master plan to leave his mark, the mark of the beast. Again, the gods iron maiden were guiding Rirou the number of the beast song, Rirou’s favorite of all times. In that song he said, “I will be back…and make my evil take its course and here we are!
What makes this plan so hilarious is that it fits right into a description of a midlife crisis, and it seems pure evil for some people or even completely insane. But it’s not like that, the project is pure unconditional love, and is not a midlife crisis. Is simply healing.
Rirou always told his clients that they need a purpose to whatever they want to hit a goal. We always need a reason why we do things, and seems like this is a higher purpose for Rirou. What makes this project hilarious and ironic is:
- A 40 year old learning how to sing and play the guitar it is funny, because it is fun to be a beginner in something, specially at this age. Also, doing that is like being a kid again, and you must agree that a 40 year old man having fun like a kid is beyond hilarious.
- Rirou uses the enemy (Religion) as a metaphor to create his project to punk the world.
- Rirou is a pope of his own Religion, and Rirou’s archenemy is the Pope that prohibited Iron Maiden to play in Chile in 1992.
- For many metal, punk and death metal is considered evil is what makes Rirou a better Dad, husband and human.
- Rirou transformed his anger into something beautiful, even if you don’t like the music, the idea is based in pure love; and that is beautiful.
- Rirou does have a comedy show but for now is in Portuguese. In the show Rirou goes to therapy, and since therapy is made in the first language, for now is in Portuguese. English maybe soon (long story).
Rirou had this plan for awhile now, and on 02/20/2020 he sang live for the first time ever and that was the day he said “fuck depression, let’s rock” and Rock-it-ology establish. Rirou was having a hard time implementing the plan, so this 40 introspective days through the COVID-420 made Rirou lose his fear and became the Punk Rocker Dad. What makes it so hilarious is that he just have to be himself!
The conclusion is: Looking good naked and not afraid, that is what’s all about! Maybe life is all about the hokey pokey, you know… “you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around, that’s what is all about.
Genius or insane? I let you decide as this project takes off, because Rirou found himself, he just still didn’t figure it out if he is a genius or insane in the brain.